Cat Purses And Bags
Am I cat lady or a bag lady? I don't like those labels but I love cats and bags so that must mean I'm a cat and bag lady - Yikes! Don’t tell anyone.
I have found the most adorable selection of cat purses and bags. They all have one thing in common, a kitty cat theme.
Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.
Cat Purses and Wallets
This is what I look for and I'm a seasoned and fussy wallet buyer.
- A separate section inside for coins. My main consideration is the need to be able to access it quickly when needed. Update: July 2020 - I can barely remember the last time I used coins so this isn't such a big factor anymore.
- Are there enough spaces for credit or loyalty cards but not so many spaces that the purse becomes heavy and overloaded with cards? Update: Use an app on your phone to store loyalty cards - brilliant idea. I use Stocard.
- The card spaces need to be large enough that I not trying to wrestle them from a too tight space. This is seriously annoying when in a hurry.
The design is super important. This is a purchase I expect to last some time. These wallets featuring cats are all just too cute. Every time I scroll through this list, I choose a different wallet.
|RFID Cat - Aluminum Wallet Credit Cards Holder||Check Price|
|RFID Credit Card Holder Wallets||Check Price|
|Slim RFID Blocking Leather Front Pocket Wallet- Red Cat||Check Price|
|Wallet for Girls PU Leather Card Holder Organizer||Check Price|
|Women and Girls Cute Fashion Coin Purse Wallet Bag Change Pouch Key Holder (Cat In Flower)||Check Price|
|ID Card Holder for Back of Phone Leather Phone Wallet Waterproof Red Cat||Check Price|
|RFID Convertible Lanyard, Black||Check Price|
|Chala Cat Zip-Around Wristlet Wallet||Check Price|
|Laurel Burch Coin Purse (Black/Orange)||Check Price|
|Chala Crossbody Cell Phone Purse- Cat Blue||Check Price|
|RFID Blocking Credit Cards Holder Aluminum Wallet Metal ID Case||Check Price|
I am addicted to tote bags. Every time I come back from a holiday I can add at least one more to the pile - oops I mean - collection.
They just have a multitude of uses. Here are some ways I use totes.
- Shopping - All types of shopping. I always have a lightweight nylon bag in my purse for unexpected shopping purchases. They are super handy for those unexpected times when a shopping bag is needed. As stores often do not provide shopping bags and sometimes I forget to take my own, one of these small bags has been a lifesaver on many occasions. They do hold a surprising amount of stuff whether that be groceries or odds and ends.
- Totes for my laptop and assorted pens and notebooks from one place to another.
- The movies - I often take a tote with a wrap, it gets cold in the movies.
- Traveling - This is serious tote stuff and the tote does have to have pockets and a zippered top for security and so that things won’t fall out when the tote may be tucked away with other luggage
- Studying - an essential tote with room for computer or tablet plus phone, notepads, pens and other essential stuff.
- Storing Stuff - I have a tote or two or three used for yarn storage.
- Spare Totes - Yes that’s right. There is always a need for spare totes and when you search through the pile you will know when you have the exact one, the one that is perfect for that need on that day - could be a business looking tote or a fun tote.
- Going anywhere for the day - You have to have all bases covered, a wrap, drink bottle, makeup, snacks, a hat, sunscreen and so on.
Now I have convinced myself that I have a tote problem but it’s a good problem to have, so I’m not complaining. Give a tote to someone you love and who loves cats. There are divine cat inspired handbags and totes on this page. This all things cat site supports global big cat conservation projects. Click here to read more.
A Great Grocery Cat Tote
This tote has a longer set of handles to ensure that it easily and comfortably goes over the shoulders.
If your hands are full it is essential to be able to hoist the bag over your shoulder.
Another great feature of this bag is that it stands up by itself because it has a gusset which makes it easier to pack.
The zipper across the top is great for added security and also stops the -items falling out of the bag problem.
Still can't find what you are looking for? That's okay. I understand the need to look at many cat purses and bags before buying.
You might also like to read...
Cat Onesie Pajamas
Onesies are here to stay. No longer just for winter, all season onesies are here to stay. Love the new cute ones for guys.
Cat Wine Glasses
Wine from a cat themed wine glass whilst wearing a cat onesie and is that a cat bag too! OTT in a fun way!